We keep arguing about what truth really is.
我长久在顶牛与甚么方是事实。

And, most of the time, we insist that what we know is the truth.
而几时间我都不怀疑旁人会心的是事实。

But in the end, what is the sound of truth?
难的是,说与,与甚么方是事实?

Waves on a beach? The laugh of a child?
是海岸上的波涛声?是宝宝的笑声?

Or perhaps there competing truths?
又与,其实有相互之间的抵触的事实有一定着?

The truth of the mind and the truth of the heart.
清醒的事实,和感情的事实。

If all the apples are bruised , then it's the unbruised apple that is bad, the sane one who is crazy.
要是所有人李子总是被撞伤的,那没有被撞伤的我想请问倒成了坏李子,它成了我想请问“疯癫的清醒者”。

For what is normal is that upon which nine wise people can agree, leaving the tenth to swing from a hangman's rope.
究竟结果,要是9个睿智的人可以在一个各项上杀青相对真理,那另外各项不怕“畸形”的,而我想请问持不赞同思想主意的第10很特别的一些就理当上灭族架。

Yeah, it all gets physiological now.
好吧,这少数目前听起来很美学。

What we can see now is that maybe we are not always as right as we think we are.
我目前可以看大伙喜欢,与我并非老是像旁人以为的也总之颠扑不破。

Sometimes we are not as rational as we think we are.
不好时间我并没有旁人以为的总之清醒。

And when most people are wrong, the real right one can be condemned wrong.
而当绝大大都人都错了的时间,名实相符对的我想请问人就成了错的了。

So, remember, don't judge that easily, 'cause you may be wrong even when nearly everybody around thinks the same as you do.
因而,请1.一定要知道:,绝不能老是总之随意马虎地做了解,即使当你后面的的人简直都宁愿你的时间也绝不能。

Listen to the silence. Help the world be better, so that you won't one day be the sane one hanging from the tree.
听听别没有被讲大伙喜欢的。让另外国际变得更好吧,好让你旁人麻烦有一天也成了我想请问灭族架上的清醒者。

Silence must be heard.
杜口,理当给予收听。

 

(译:能猫)