你抓狂过吗?是兄弟姐妹则是喧华的邻舍逼你抓狂?是有太多的事要做却不短缺的工夫实现,则是正为堵车撵复试而闹心。废话说完了步入主题是大多数最具有的抒发活力、振奋、动气的外洋语习语,随机组合时可给与应用。

1. go bananas
1.疯癫

I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要是再问另外感染,我绝对要疯了。

2. go nuts
2.抓狂

We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.
那就不图有如此多人投诉,我几乎要抓狂了。

3. lose it
3.心理失控

When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆心理失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

4. go mental
4.发感觉神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.
发甚么感觉神经?你不图跟站长争执不休?你会被裁汰的。

5. freak out
5.格外打鼓

Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.
妈,别总之垂危!我只是把车撞了。

6. go bonkers
6.神采飞扬败绩

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
知道还得再等一个星期,我立马败绩了。

7. go berserk
7.变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
知道航次撤销后,基因者有一些躁动一块。

8. blow one’s top
8.大使性子

I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.
你把另外事请通知他,他绝对会大使性子。

9. fly off the handle
9.动怒

My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.
一有人说到虐政,爸爸就动气。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof
10.勃然大怒

I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不敢出席,果然我爸爸会发飙的。

11. go ballistic
11.动气

My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新邻舍夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

12. go off the deep end
12.大使性子

I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.
要是只因为独自迟误会令我丢了生涯,我会动怒的。

13. blow up
13.活力

When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.
一发觉海伦的面貌,我就会心她活力了。

14. pop one’s cork
14.动气

I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.
多少事我得通知你,你切莫别活力。

15. go ape
15.疯癫

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
苏西听到另外事请,绝对会受不了的。

声明:本双语软文的中文译系优德w88中文外洋语原创本质,刊登请注明典故。中文译仅表征翻译很特别的一些说法,仅供参阅。若有失当的地方,喜爱就正。