1. There is a general debate onthe campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
2. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that,shortage of fundsis still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because thattuition fees and prices of booksare soaring by the day.
3. Consequently,the extra money obtained from part-time jobwill strongly support students to continue to their study life.
4. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain thatwork is more stressful and less leisurely than in past.Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
5. At the same time, along with the benefits ofsuch machines,employeesmust study knowledge involved insuch machinesso that they are able to control them.
6. In the second place, there seem to betoo many people without job and not enough job position.
7. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy onstudying new skills and technologyso that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
8. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire totake another job or spend more time on their jobin order to get more money to support their family.
9. The problem ofinternational tourismhas caused wide public concern over the recent years.
10. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged topromote international tourism.
11. But what these people fail to see is thatinternational tourismmay bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
12. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, althoughthe parents' desire to look after children by themselvesis understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
13. There is a growing tendency forparents to ask their children to accept extra educational programsover the recent years.
14. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
15. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part ofan independent life,parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
16. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack ofphysical exercisemay produce disastrous influence on their later life.
17. It is hard to imaginea student focusing their energy on textbookwhileother children are playing.