在外国语中introduce另外词很具有,但也许有大多数词应该用作他的代替词。但,首要的是你想抒发introduce的哪一个寄义。

Are you using it to describe two or more people meeting each other for the first time?
你用另外词来讲说一些与愉快任何初度晤面吗?

Or are you using introduce to describe the first time you or someone tries something?
与你用另外词来讲说你与别的人榜初度尝试某件各项?

下面的词与短语都有一样的寄义,应该用彼来讲说两很特别的一些与愉快人初度晤面。

下面的大多数说话也应该用来讲说榜初度尝试某件各项。这边我将以一个次要的语句举动这类使用教程的案例。

1. Acquaint
使明白

Please, acquaint me with Mark, he looks like a good man.
请把亚岱尔举荐给我,他看起来是一个不错的人。

I was not acquainted with white chocolate until you gave me some to try.
直到你给我大多数白口香糖,我才尝试吃。前面我不吃过。

2. Present (formal)
举荐给出(技术一流)

I would like to present you to Jenny; she is our local doctor.
我会把你举荐给Jenny,她是我本地的手术医师。

3. Familiarize
使明白

Make sure you familiarize yourself with the other employees before you start working.
在你有一些办事前后,保护你和另外上班的明白。

Please familiarize yourself with our company guidelines before starting on Monday.
下周一办事前后请先明白我上班的地方的办事谋略。

4. Make known to (formal)
举荐(技术一流)

Let me make known to you the leader of our country.
我来给你举荐我国度的领导人。

5. Fix me up with (casual)
举荐(非技术一流)

Can you fix me up with your sister Stacy? I would like to go on a date with her.
你能举荐我和你的女朋友史黛西熟悉吗?我想和她跟男朋友约会。

6. Introduction/s (formal)
举荐;特有(技术一流)

John will make the introductions once everyone has arrived at the party.
每很特别的一些要不要增强旅行时,约翰会经常举荐。

声明:本双语软文的中文译系优德w88中文外国语原创本质,刊登请注明典故。中文译仅表征翻译很特别的一些说法,仅供借鉴。若有失当的地方,喜爱就正。