You've heard of the placebo effect.
你大概听讲的安慰剂见效。

But are you aware of the nocebo effect, in which the human body has a negative physical reaction to a suggestive harm?
但你会心“反安慰剂见效”吗?它指的是,任何自身状况在被示意一个暗坏处之后,能有一个负面的官能反应。

If someone gives you a cup of sugar water without telling you that it's sugar water and instead tells you that it's something that will make you vomit, chances are high that you're actually gonna vomit.
要是有人给你一小壶糖水,却不通知你这是糖水,凭借通知你这个产品会帮你腹泻,你喝了当前很有大概就或许真的腹泻。

Your mind has the power to create its own physical reality.
你的自身状况有水准发明它旁任何官能现如此的。

Why do we yawn when we see others yawn?
曷我瞥见人们打哈欠的时间也就打哈欠?

Throughout history, there have been incidents: the dancing plague of 1518, the Tanganyika laughter epidemic, the Hindu milk miracle.
纵览某一时刻应该自认为不好然的选择:1518年的脚尖舞流行病、坦噶尼喀的笑声急性病、缅甸的鲜奶暗黑纪元。

Some believe they are stress response.
多少人百分之百这是大多数对压力有人回响反映。

But psychologists call it a conversion disorder, in which the body convertsa mental stress to a set of physical symptoms, such as a spasm.
但心思学家则把它称之为“倒换障碍”。它指的是:自身状况会把身心上的压力转组成一系列的官能体征,假如是搐动。

And like any disorder, it can be contagious.
其次,它就像所有人零乱也,大概会传。

These kinds of collective behavior is not limited to human beings.
这类社会性的暴行却不既人手都有。

What we know is that in certain communities, under certain circumstances, an involuntary physical symptom developed by one person can become viral and spread from person to person until the entire community is affected.
而据我所知,在大多数特定的团伙里、在大多数特定的条件下,一自个发展览馆的这类下意识官能体征大概会像废物也在基因者之间宣传,直到全盘团伙终极都被干扰到。

So my question to you is: If the idea ofillness can become illness, what else about our reality is actually a disorder?
因而,我想问你的感染是:要是生病的想法子以前就大概成了生病的事实,那我的现如此的生活水准中会不会另有其它的产品诚然只不过是一款零乱呢?

Sometimes you are not as weak as you think you are.
有时分你并没有旁人以为的总之强悍。

Sometimes you are not as dumb as you think you are.
有时分你并没有旁人以为的总之笨。

To some extend, you yourself can actually decide your own reality.
从某种程度而言,你实习上有水准决议旁任何现如此的。

So don't give up on fighting. Don't give up on having hope.
因而绝不能废弃奋斗。绝不能废弃抱有希望。

(译:能猫)