Sometimes what everybody has been advocating is exactly what's bad for you.
有时分人人都讲究的产品恰是别会害了你的产品。

One of these thing is being overly harsh on yourself.
些许一款就是对旁人超出期待。

We keep seeing it as a virtue.
我长久把它视为一款品格。

But we keep silent whenever we see someone fail because of it.
但早起醒来我看到有人因此而败绩,却持续杜口了。

This may have something to do with our education system.
这或者和我的教导体系有关。

In school, you have a clear goal to work for, your efforts have clear criteria, and the questions you encounter have standard answers.
在校园里,你有肯定说明的用功方针,其次你的用功有肯定说明的判断技术一流,你遇见的感染都有技术一流谜底。

In such certain environment, any mistakes can be avoided, and such environment has spawned an unhealthy perfectionism.
在然一个绝世确定的情况中,任何错误总是能够防止的,而然的情况催生了一款不健康的完美主义。

In the workplace, there are no standard solutions for many of the tasks you take over, therefore making mistakes is inevitable.
在职场中,你接事的很多使命并没有技术一流的处理方案,出错是不可防止的。

People who are accustomed to perfectionism blame themselves too much for each mistake they make, and even feel discouraged, and this will not help them make progress.
习气了完美主义的人对每个错误都表现得过渡呵叱,甚至认为泄气,而这会让人动摇。

What is really important is not the ability to avoid mistakes, but the ability to recognize the nature of the mistakes.
名实相符首要的并非不出错的水准,凭借辨析错误本质的水准。

Do not treat every mistake as a shame. They are all important learning opportunities for you.
绝不能把每个错误用于把羞辱,彼总是你首要的补课次数。

(译:Frank)