If you think you have hurt someone or made them feel bad, you might want to say sorry to them. Here are some expressions you can use when apologising:
要是你认为你坏处了或人与让彼感到欠好,你可能想对彼说声赐教。下面是大多数赔话时应该应用的表达办法:

I’m (really/ terribly/ so) sorry for being late. It won’t happen again.
我真的很承蒙迟到。这类事麻烦再发作了。

Please excuse my late response.
请宽恕我晚到的回复帖子~。

I apologise for not calling earlier.
我为不吃早饭打给你表现歉。

I’d like to apologise for not returning your call.
我很承蒙不给你回易信。

My apologies for the delay.
我为耽延赔话。

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.
阻碍的地方,请肯定学习用的歉。

I’m afraid I can’t help you.
或者我帮不上你。

Excuse me for interrupting.
赐教打断一哈。

Sorry about the mess. I didn’t have time to clear it up.
承蒙我把哪会儿弄得一团乱,我没工夫将它扫除洁净。

Forgive me for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
请宽恕我才有一些说的。我并非不料坏处你的。

I shouldn’t have said that. Don’t be mad at me.
我本请勿如此说的。别生学习用的气。

I was wrong. Can you forgive me?
我错了。你能体谅我吗?

Pardon me for being so rude.
体谅我如斯粗鲁无礼。

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. (formal)
我很难的是地通知你,你的随机组合被拒绝了。(标准)

I beg your pardon. / Pardon. / Sorry. (used, for example, when stepping on someone’s foot)
请那一遍。/承蒙。/赐教。(另外用在另外表象,比喻,踩了别任何脚)